Thanks to more than 150 runners that came out to participate in the 2017 YMCA 5K.
Here are your race results:
Thanks for a wonderful race day, we had 250 people come and support the Hope Health Clinic, Every Slice Matters and Baptist Foundation of Louisville.
Here are the race results!
Registration is Open
- Select the individual race in which you’d like to participate, or
- Click on all four races to register for ALL the Grand Slam events & enjoy the savings of signing up for all four races at once.
- Complete the forms to register.
Click here to register for the Oldham County Grand Slam!
2017 Oldham County Grand Slam Sponsors
We are pleased that many of our previous sponsors will be joining us again for this upcoming race series. The committee is excited to announce that we have added a new sponsor as well. We are proud to have CrossFit Bluegrass joining our team. We are looking forward to partnering with these fabulous organizations to hit this years Grand Slam out of the park!
Major League Sponsors:
Triple A Sponsors:
Double A Sponsors:
Looking for a way to get involved in the community? Become a sponsor the Oldham County Grand Slam of Running. Join the various other community businesses and help make a difference in Oldham County. Call Kara Sanders at 502-387-8969 if you have questions.
Click here to grand-slam-sponsor-form
INFORMATION FOR THE GRAND SLAM RACES HERE
Click the links below to find out more information about each race.
Hope Health Hometown 5K:
YMCA Oldham County Festival 5K:
Fastline Fun-Raising 5K:
Trooper Island and Sligo Baptist Church 5K:
The dates have been set and sponsors are being contacted. So mark you calendar today for the 2017 Oldham County Grand Slam of Running.
Mark your calendar today for these great events:
- Health Hope Hometown 5K June 10th, 8:30 AM
- Oldham County Festival, YMCA 5K July 14th, 7:30 PM
- Fastline FunRaising 5K August 12th, 8:30 AM
- Trooper Island 5K September 4th, 8:30 AM
Registration Opens on January 31, 2017 http://www.ocgrandslam.com